What is it?
DoubleClick Campaign Manager is a crafty way to organise and streamline all advertisers marketing efforts. With sophisticated tracking, intelligent ad serving and frontline reporting, DCM really does more than just tick all the boxes. It enables advertisers to work smarter, act quicker, and get better results.
Clever ad serving:
DCM is a highly intelligent ad serving platform as it reliably traffics and tracks ads and provides advanced ad-serving options. Advertisers can use features such as ad creation and scheduling, A/B testing, creative sequencing and advanced targeting using variables such as geography, technology and time of day. All these options plus easy reporting make for maximum learning potential.
Conversions: DCM provides reliable conversion tracking for any type of conversion that needs recording - whether these are micro (think registrations) or macro (think transactions). Advertisers can enrich this data even further by not only counting conversions, but also recording more data about their visitors - any non-personally identifiable information a user enters on a site can be easily tracked with a basic DCM setup.
Marketing activity: No matter what needs to be tracked, DCM can provide those capabilities with click and impression trackers. For example, it can track affiliates, social, email, display, PPC, video and referral traffic to see the full journey from first interaction to conversion. If desired, organic traffic can also be included in data attribution.
All channel interactions and conversions can be analysed in one clear view using DCM reporting and attribution and can be as basic or as complicated as required. There is also a custom attribution feature to credit channels uniquely depending on what the advertiser values. It helps identify answers to questions such as:
- Which creative/video/ad has the best CTR?
- Which channel is driving the majority of conversions/revenue?
- Which channel is most frequently the first interaction a user has with an advertiser’s brand?
DCM plugs seamlessly into DoubleClick Bid Manager (a platform to run display campaigns), Google Analytics 360, DoubleClick Studio (a platform to create interactive ads amongst other things), DoubleClick Search (a platform to host and manage multiple engine accounts) and GTM (Google Tag Manager). This has a world of benefits, for example using the full-stack means advertisers can:
- Count all conversions in the same way – no discrepancy issues.
- De-duplicate conversions. Advertisers won’t have two channels claiming one conversion (e.g. say they clicked on a display conversion and a paid search ad, instead of having both channels reporting one conversion the advertiser can see the real picture); reporting will allow visibility of the full journey each user had.
- See organic, search and display impressions all in one interface almost by default.
Want to know more?
Then get in touch to find out how to get going with the power platform that is DCM.