What is Attribution 360?
Part of the Analytics 360 Suite, Attribution 360 (formerly Adometry) is a fully integrated attribution solution. Incorporating data from GA, DCM and other Google platforms, as well as 3rd party data available via upload, its attributed data can be shared back across the Suite and 1st and 3rd party bidding platforms, making it quickly and easily actionable. It helps advertisers and agencies alike to truly understand the value of investment across all channels from TV to Paid Search; Display to door-drops; and allocate conversion credit and budgets across these channels with trust in the data. The key features of Attribution 360 include:
- Cross-Device Attribution using the Google Device Graph, so you can not only see the cross-channel journey, but how users behave across devices too. Crucially, this is one of the key differentiators that Google's attribution tool offers above the competition.
- Easily actionable insights, with a direct integration with all 360 Suite products, 1st party and 3rd party bidding platforms, no additional tags or tracking needs setting up to use the platform.
- Incremental TV Impact, using machine learning to establish both the minute by minute impact and incremental impact to determine success of TV ads broken down to a variety of levels, such as channel and advert. Another key differentiator is due to Google's strength in Search, you are able to understand the impact of your TV on keyword searches, as well as website traffic.
What does Attribution 360 contain?
How we can help
Our attribution support is tailored to suit your needs, from pure attribution analysis, to collaborative Attribution 360 support, to leading multi-agency attribution projects. Our aim is to ensure that, not only digital channels are aligned, but stakeholders across all agencies and business units can optimise towards a fully aligned customer journey.
A typical client support package would contain any or all of the following:
- Initial cross-platform data validation process to ensure accuracy moving forwards. This will feed into an ongoing data governance piece to make sure data is consistently reliable
- Platform configuration to ensure it is being set up in the most beneficial way
- Education around cross-platform variances across the various marketing platforms in use across digital channels
- Training on the Attribution 360 interface to ensure knowledge transfer between us and you
- Weekly and monthly reporting using the Attribution 360 data-driven model, including the creation of different custom reports for different stakeholders
- Support with analysis and generating insight with which to inform and improve marketing
- Support ensuring that the insights are being actioned by the media channel teams to optimise their ongoing strategy and that these changes are being recorded and reviewed on a regular basis
- Quarterly business reviews to discuss the data-driven strategy being worked on, ensuring alignment between vendors, agencies and you
- Support with the wider change management process to ensure that data-driven approach is being accepted and adopted
The Attribution 360 interface
If you are unsure whether you would benefit from Attribution 360, get in touch! We are experts in all Google products and the wider field of attribution and would be happy to help you understand whether you should be using the attribution functionality within AdWords and the DoubleClick stack, the attribution suite within Google Analytics, Attribution 360 or even third-party offerings, such as Qubit and Adalyser.